Job Title: Software Developer/Tester/Junior Analyst
Job Category: Software Development, Test Engineer, Analyst
City/State: Morgantown, WV
M&S Consulting is a technology and strategic management consulting company. As an IT Consulting Firm, M&S has excellent skills in Middleware, software development and testing. Our expertise in performing compliance and assessment audits for various customers is superb following our process and technology methodologies. As an Oracle Gold Partner, our Oracle Middleware team consists of highly skilled consultants and SME’s with deep niche expertise in all facets of software, testing and custom integrations.
As a Junior Software Developer/Tester/Analyst the candidate will be responsible for performing software development, enhancement and maintenance of software tools used for analysis of aeronautical and space systems, and testing. The candidate will possess strong analytical and technical skills and have demonstrated the ability to analyze software systems and processes, develop systems and document these processes using a variety of tools, and provide analysis on how to design improved processes or develop system specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience with up to 2 years’ experience performing software development, testing or analysis.
- Strong analytical and technical skills and have demonstrated the ability to analyze software systems and processes, perform testing activities and document results.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and various types of programming
- Perform software development and maintenance, prototyping and systems configuration and deployment
- Assist in development of training materials and training of direct end users
- Perform technical support of test bed, COTS product customization and technology research
- Experience with the following software/tools: .NET, SQL, Eclipse, Java, C, C#, C++, Ada, VHDL, Tomcat, or IIS web servers, code static analyzers, MS Windows, Unix, and Linux.
- Experience integrating CASE tool environments such as MKS Integrity, Microfocus Together, DOORS, Matlab/Simulink, and the Rational toolset.
- Experience with embedded avionics software development, and testing, flight simulation, Real time operating systems (e.g. VxWorks), computer emulation (e.g. Virtutech Simics).
- Working knowledge of UML and ITIL based services
- Passionate about customer success, process, and technology
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.