Job Title: Software Engineer / Data Content Administrator
Job Category: Software Engineering, Data Management, Administration
M&S Consulting is a technology and strategic management consulting company. As an IT Consulting Firm, M&S has excellent skills in Middleware, full lifecycle software development and testing. Our expertise in performing compliance and assessment audits for various customers is superb following our process and technology methodologies. As an Oracle Gold Partner, our Oracle Middleware team consists of highly skilled consultants and SME’s with deep niche expertise in all facets of software development, testing and custom integrations.
As a member of the M&S Team, the Software Engineer/Data Content Administrator position requires experience performing data and content management tasks. They possess strong analytical and technical skills and have demonstrated the ability to manage, as a group member, their responsibilities for business and systems processes, to document these processes using a variety of tools, and to design improved business processes solutions or develop business system specifications using software knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience with up to 2 years’ experience performing configuration & hardware management, software development.
- Responsible for setup of computers/servers, setup networking, and installing of switches
- Administration of Unix and Windows Domains and installation and administrator of virtualization suites (VmWare and VirtualBox)
- Responsible for installing, upgrading, and managing licenses for commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) tools
- Perform testing, configuration management, and release management for simulation and test environments for multiple NASA missions
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and various types of programming
- Experience with the following software/tools: .NET, SQL, Eclipse, Java, C, C#, C++, Ada, VHDL, Tomcat, or IIS web servers, code static analyzers, MS Windows, Unix, and Linux.
- Experience integrating CASE tool environments such as MKS Integrity, Borland Together, DOORS, Matlab/Simulink, and the Rational toolset.
- Working knowledge of UML and ITIL based services
- Passionate about customer success, process, and technology
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.