Job Title: Senior Software Test Engineer/ Analyst II
Job Category: Software Development, Test Engineer, Analyst
City/State: Morgantown, WV
M&S Consulting is a technology and strategic management consulting company. As an IT Consulting Firm, M&S has excellent skills in Middleware, software development and testing. Our expertise in performing compliance and assessment audits for various customers is superb following our process and technology methodologies. As an Oracle Gold Partner, our Oracle Middleware team consists of highly skilled consultants and SME’s with deep niche expertise in all facets of software, testing and custom integrations.
As a Senior Software Test Engineer/Analyst II the candidate will be responsible for development, analysis and testing. This includes analyzing systems requirements, translating system requirements into systems designs for test bed functionality, performing test bed systems development (including development of application and technical architectures), and conducting testing and analysis activities.
- BS or Master’s degree with 5 or more years’ experience in software analysis and development of embedded software for complex applications.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with ability to solve problems and technical issues
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance to members of the development team, and lead the development and testing of information systems
- Experience and knowledge in the latest industry trends and development of software solutions and enterprise IT solutions, specifically in the development and operations of test beds.
- Responsibility for the development of testing environments for the IV&V of embedded avionics flight software for mission critical manned and unmanned aerospace/aeronautical systems, ground systems, spaceflight systems and commercial flight systems. The testing environments include the use of flight computer hardware, hardware emulation, system simulation, or any combination of available environments.
- Experience designing and developing systems using publish/subscribe messaging architecture (such as HLA, DDS, RTI NDDS)
- Working knowledge of Boost, Subversion, MSVC, CMake, Windows OS, Linux OS, VxWorks, Wind River Simics
- Experience with MIL-STD-1553 bus development, SpaceWire Interceptor Software Knowledge of spacecraft command and data handling, flight control, and systems management (Redundancy Management, FDIR, safing, etc.) applications.
- Experience with hardware and software modeling across various platforms and languages is required.
- Working knowledge of multiple real-time operating systems, Proficient in C++, Object Oriented Development/Design Capable of reading & understanding assembly and C
- Working knowledge of computer emulation, simulation of 6-DOF vehicle dynamics and system components.
- Capable of reading & understanding assembly and C.
- Passionate about customer success, process, and technology
- Ability to lead teams and work independently
- Very strong verbal and written communications skills
- Very strong presentation skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.