Job Title: Senior Java Lead Developer
Job Category: Software Development, Consulting
City/State: Philadelphia, PA; Morgantown, WV
Travel Required: 25% if living outside of Philadelphia area.
Experience: Seeking 10 years of experience performing software development activities, with a Bachelor’s Degree, or eight (8) years of experience with a Master’s Degree. Higher Education experience a plus.
- Applies extensive expertise in software development
- Solves complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Performs work without need for direct supervision
- Makes sound decisions that achieve critical organizational objectives
- Demonstrate best-practice engineering, including Agile methodologies, unit testing, refactoring, code reviews, build and deployment processes
- Translate requirements, user scenarios, and technical constraints into fully developed and tested software
- Integrate software features, systems, and COTS products across an established enterprise domain
- Troubleshoot and debug deployed applications in a live production environment
- Improve quality of codebase using proper technical practices, automated testing, and code quality reviews
- Capable of clearly and effectively conveying issues, reports, and other deliverables to team and customer counterparts
- Familiar with and effectively utilize CM processes tools
- Experience building SOA oriented APIs used for data collection
- Experience with continuous development/integration methodologies and tools
- Experience communicating with users, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and discuss technical designs
Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring, Mule ESB, Unix Linux, Windows, Oracle, Oracle DB with PL/SQL, Jenkins, JIRA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.