M&S Consulting is a management and solutions consulting firm that has excelled in developing and providing high quality services to both our Commercial and Federal Customers. M&S is a leader in providing Oracle Technologies to our clients in Fusion Middleware, Enterprise Architecture, Database Migration, etc. Our employees are passionate about helping businesses solve complex business challenges through technology.
To support or growing client base, we are looking for a PL/SQL and Web developer to work on numerous projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Seeking a PL/SQL Developer with at least 3 years of experience.
- Must have hands on PL/SQL development and performance tuning.
- Experience in data analysis, reporting, procedures, packages, triggers, and bulk processing.
- Experience with Oracle database technologies to support the team.
- Familiar with a variety of consulting concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. May report directly to a project lead or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Works with architects to provide initiation and senior-level application design deliverables; develops and implements complex software applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of programming
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Programming skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Ability to work as part of team and independently
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.