Job Title: Oracle SOA Fusion Middleware Developer
Job Category: Software Development, Consulting
City: Morgantown and Cincinnati
State/Province: West Virginia and Ohio
Country: United States
Travel Required: 50%
M&S Consulting is a technology and strategic management consulting company. As an Oracle Gold Partner, our Oracle Middleware team consists of highly skilled consultants with deep niche expertise.
M&S Consulting, LLC is looking for dynamic roll-up-the-sleeves Oracle SOA Fusion Middleware developer. This position will work with our customers to help them map business requirements using an SOA methodology to achieve a reusable Integration architecture for current and future technology initiatives. This person must be a creative and out-of-the-box thinker who has the unique combination of hands-on know how and curiosity as well as the communication and leadership skills to build world-class Oracle SOA solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 4+ Years’ of hands-on experience using C++, Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts frameworks
- 3+ Years’ experience with Architectural standards and SOA technologies
- 3+ Years’ experience with Oracle 10g, 11g databases, PL/SQL programming
- 2+ Years’ of hands-on experience with Oracle SOA Suite 10g or 11g
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic Server, WebLogic Integration, OSB
- Experience with XML Schema, XQuery, XPath, JMS, Oracle BPMS and IBM WebSphere
- Have worked on projects from conception through delivery including developing and deploying to production, understand issues about scalability, reliability, performance
- Organized in approach to solving problems with the ability to clearly communicate thought process. Can communicate confidently and comfortably to customer IT
- Passionate about customer success, process, and technology
- Motivation to be the best and take pride in work deliverables
- Provides consulting services in a technical capacity to customer’s technical staff
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong willingness to travel
- Fast-paced consulting (true advisory roles) background
- Consulting experience with large software enterprises
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Service Bus desired
- Experience with Oracle BPM and Governance products desired
- Experience with Open Source technologies desired
- Experience with scripting languages desired
M&S Consulting will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.