Packt Publishing, the company that published the WebCenter Book that M&S Consulting’s E2.0 team co-authored, has just launched an Oracle focused version of its new online library platform: PacktLib.
Aimed at all Oracle professionals, the Oracle book library is a low-cost, cloud-based resource that you can access anywhere whether in the office, on the move, or at a client’s site.
- Access all Packt’s Oracle books (50+) for less than $120 per year! That’s just couple of bucks per book.
- Get hold of high value information on the Oracle Database, Oracle Middleware, Oracle Applications, and more.
- Read content on your PC, Laptop, iPad, or mobile device.
- Copy, Paste, Bookmark, and Print information – as needed.
- Get access to all the new Oracle books as they are published! There will be more than 20 in the next 12 months alone.