M&S Consulting is a technology and strategic management consulting company. Our Oracle Middleware team consists of highly skilled consultants with deep niche expertise. We work remotely (from home) when not working onsite at client locations; candidates must be willing to travel. Our consultants are deeply valued which is reflected in our salary, benefits, and organizational culture.
Required Skill Set:
- Strong implementation skills in Oracle Middleware and Identity Management.
- Experience with Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), and/or Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) as well as Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Suite are preferred.
- Implementing applications running on WLS
- Experience guiding customers in enterprise collaboration and usability principles.
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience with a variety of Identity Management, SOA, and Web 2.0 development outside of Oracle’s stack.
- Experience and/or interest in other Oracle Middleware technologies like ADF, E2.0, BI
- Experience with multiple LDAPs outside of OID like MSAD
- Implementation experience working on high pressure, mission critical objectives
- Demonstrated ability to present project objectives, project status, and deliverables
- Experience in developing / implementing test strategies
- Define metrics to monitor of policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management