This key role will be an integral part of our national Oracle EBS practice delivering Oracle R12 EBS Financials modules throughout the full life-cycle of the project. These are full-time salaried consulting positions.
The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of one prior consulting engagement as a functional analyst implementing Oracle Federal Financials functionality.
The position will need a leader who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
- Consult on M&S Managed implementation and upgrades
- Work to define to define business requirements, perform assessment, Fit-Gap Analysis
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle Federal EBS Financials
- Configure system to meet the desired business process and requirements
- Develop testing scenarios, test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Facilitate train-the-trainer or end-user training
- Travel to interesting places in the continental U.S.
- Experience in R12 Oracle EBS Application implementations and/or upgrades
- 4-year Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- Accomplished 4+ Oracle EBS Financials experience with Federal FInancial implementation experience
- Public sector client project experience
- Follow a software full lifecycle methodology
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Capable of working independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
M&S Participates in
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security