Job Title: Cloud DevOps Migration Engineer
Job Category: Cloud Computing, Amazon Web Services (AWS), DevOps, Automation, Migration
City/State: Boston, MA; Washington, D.C; Morgantown, WV
Travel Required: 50% if located outside of Boston, MA
Integrate with client application teams to deliver the migration of applications from their on-premise data center to Amazon Web Services (AWS). Inject cloud concepts such as application scaling, self-healing, and infrastructure as code during these migrations.
Individuals will apply current standards and tools to new applications and iterate on those tools over time.
- 3 Year experience as a Consultant or Infrastructure Engineer
- 1 Year experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) services such as EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, ASG, CloudFormation, IAM, SQS, SNS, Lambda, and CodeDeploy
- Experience with DevOps
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT or SVN
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong ability to support multiple concurrent efforts
- Ability to work as part of team and independently
- BS degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Nearest Major Market: Boston, MA
Job Segments: AWS, Cloud Computing, DevOps
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.