In leading organizations, the planning process is an integrated approach that allows companies to translate strategies into key objectives, measures, and targets. With static spreadsheets, the ability to frequently and quickly adjust the plan for moving market conditions is a cumbersome and time driven exercise.
- Our enterprise solutions increase visibility of the operational and financial performance to improve business predictability.
- Easily plan employees and capital resources and align to operations for increased accuracy, all with user-friendly interfaces.
- Drastically reduce budget cycle times by shifting to more frequent monthly and rolling 12-18 month forecasting.
Strategic planning, when well orchestrated, formulates a sound vision that allows companies to gain a long-term competitive advantage, differentiate, and create value for its stakeholders. Critical to success and long-term viability, companies must be able to not only perform strategic planning, but also make it an ongoing integrated part of everyday discussions.
- Effortlessly link strategies to target setting for operational planning.
- Integrate long-term planning with treasury strategies and cash flow visibility.
- Incorporate the driver-based model for long-term planning and be able to efficiently push results down to bottom operating levels.
Finance organizations are notorious in asking questions to predict financial outcomes. To be effective, this requires the ability to see results, process it, quantify the impact, track it, then repeat the process, all at the speed of thought.
- Provide comprehensive decision support to senior management with “what-if” scenarios on the fly and at the speed of thought.
- Simple querying allows you to slice and dice financial data across years, departments, projects, geographies, and much more.
- Quickly consolidate your analysis within seconds without having to consolidate manual spreadsheets.
We will help you define and model key business drivers and quantify the financial impacts to attain better predictive planning. This solution has allowed Finance organizations to deploy a streamlined planning system with greater user adoption.
- Simplify the planning process for your managers with pre-defined driver forms and global assumptions.
- Plan for timing of existing and new hire head count, and integrate to the labor related expenses lines.
- Store user defined drivers in the system and easily report and analyze on the variables.
The need to have more readily accessible and real time posted entries from source systems when you want it and without any IT support. We provide the fundamental level of granularity in standard charts (general ledger and sub-ledgers) to investigate transactions and address the gap analysis.
- Be able to analyze your actual operating spend, compare plan variances, and then easily drill into the transactional details to determine the actual cause.
- View line items such as invoice #, vendor name, posted comments, etc.