Rapid Rich Application Development is the name of the game. Since ADF technology is proprietary to Oracle, it’s tough to find developers that can manage all of the ADF Tiers and put together a complex application using industry best practices. M&S consultants have used ADF to build task lists, collaboration portals, and expose web service layers for applications that need to enforce business rules, security, and audit requirements.
ADF is powerful, robust, and flexible, making it the perfect choice for Rich Custom Web Applications and Integration Adapters. A few uses for ADF are:
- Build Rich User Interfaces and powerful Web Service Layers from the same business component layer to centralize business logic.
- Plug information from any data source (databases, web services, oracle applications, bpel, etc…) in a unified fashion to be displayed in a Rich UI.
- ADF can be embedded into WebCenter portals or used to extend functionality within Oracle Applications through OAF.
- Integration Adapters exposed as Business Components or Web Services are useful for exposing application functionality to middleware for integration with other systems and processes
- Oracle Forms to ADF Conversions
M&S can help you decide if ADF is right to solve any business challenge, and provide skilled professionals to design and implement complex ADF applications tailored to your specifications.